Amplify Every Aspect Of Entertainment With The Best Home Theatre And Soundbars
Experience industry-leading sound like never before with the best home theatre and soundbars from BOAT. Discover a new level of immersion and enthrallment with BOAT’s exceptional soundbars, made and perfected for rich, cinematic surround sound without cluttering the living room.
BOAT home theatre and soundbars come with the captivating sound of Dolby Audio technology. Sleek and subtle, entertainment systems dont need to be cluttered anymore as these soundbars with woofer easily get the job done while taking minimal space.
Aesthetically pleasing, Aavante soundbars are the most versatile home theatre that also support seamless connectivity via Bluetooth, AUX, Optical, HDMI and a host of other ways.
Whether it’s gaming, movie night or everyday viewing, they come with sound bars speakers that are further augmented by EQ modes to suit every atmosphere so party on and party hard!
Our TV soundbars come with a ground-shaking subwoofer that will make your house parties come alive! One has the option to choose from a 2.0 channel sound system with built-in subwoofers or a 5.1 channel home theatre when it comes to the Aavante soundbar series.
With easy access soundbar controls and master remote controls, our multi-channel surround soundbars redefine Netflix and chill sessions.
India’s fastest growing audio & wearables brand. The most incredible range of wireless earphones, earbuds, headphones, smart watches, and home audio. From workouts to adventures, boAt will get you sailing!
Best Surround Sound Systems 2022
Oberon 5 5.1 Speaker Package
Diamond 12.1 Home Cinema Pack
Acoustics 3050i 5.1 Cinema Pack
Best surround sound system Buying Guide: Welcome to What Hi-Fi?’s round-up of the best surround sound systems you can buy in 2022.
Putting together a surround sound system can be a daunting prospect. Do you go with separate speakers, an all-in-one system or a soundbar or soundbase? Which sounds better? How do you connect your set-top box, games console, 4K Blu-ray player and all the rest? Relax. We’re here to help.
In this guide we’ll look at everything you need to consider, and suggest the best home theatre systems available. By the end you’ll know all you need to start buying with confidence.
The first big question is whether to go for a speaker package or a soundbar. It really depends on how much space you have for a system, what your budget is, and what other devices you want to plug into it.
A speaker package will give you true surround sound, as the speakers will be placed all around you in a 360-degree arrangement. But a full surround sound system will cost more than a soundbar and requires more boxes in your room, including an AV receiver.
Whichever surround sound system you’re considering, do your research and make sure it will fit your space, and will accommodate your games console, 4K Blu-ray player, set-top box, and whatever else you’re planning on hooking up. And that you can afford it, of course. Happy listening!
Read the full review: Sonos Arc
Ilive 51 Home Theater System With Bluetooth 6 Surround Speakers Wall Mountable Includes Remote Black
- System includes 6 surround speakers: subwoofer, front left & right, surround left & right and 32 sound bar Bluetooth wireless allows straightforward wireless pairing of Bluetooth enabled devices
- 5.1 channel surround sound ready Voice prompts announce speaker functions and make Bluetooth pairing easier
- LED function indicator, pairing indicator, and power indicator Master volume control
- Wall mountable sound bar and satellite speakers
- AC/DC power adapter, remote, mounting hardware/instructions, optical audio cable, 3.5mm to RCA audio cable, and 3 RCA stereo audio cables included
Also Check: Dexcom Not Connecting To Bluetooth
Elac 31 Home Theater System
If you can afford enough space for three speakers, get the ELAC 3.1 Home Theater System, which has a bookshelf speaker, a center channel speaker, and a sub. At a whopping $1,930, its higher-end than any other set with the same number of speakers.
However, its also one of the most well-matched sets in this price range. The audio flows seamlessly, never deviating from its frequency or distorting the sound, even when its required to process high-pitched sounds.
Everything You Need To Make Your Choice In One Place
- / Wired vs. Wireless Speakers
We use affiliate links and may receive a small commission on purchases. Read more about us.
Wireless speakers have become the quiet juggernaut of the audio industry. Ever since features like Bluetooth and WiFi became commonplace, manufacturers have been tinkering, slowly freeing us from the chaos of wires and ceiling speakers and making their products better and better. But wired speakers still dominate, with proponents saying that they offer audio quality that wireless ones will never be able to match. One of the most frequent questions we get asked is whether someone should buy wired speakers, or wireless, and we thought it was about time we talked about the pros and cons of each.
Read Also: Jabra Talk 25 Bluetooth Headset
Pyle 5 Channel Rack Mount Bluetooth Receiver Home Theater Amp Speaker Amplifier Bluetooth Wireless Streaming Mp3 Or Usb Or Sd Or Aux Or Fm Radio 200 Watt With Digital Id3 Lcd Display From Pda7bu Black
- WIRELESS STREAMING: The receiver rack mount features a premium built in Bluetooth 2.1 wireless streaming receiver. Making the receiver compatible with all your favorite devices, like iPhone, Androids, tablets, etc. It has a wireless range of 30 plus
- HOME STEREO AMP: The rack mount home theater amp is a complete sound system. It acts like an FM radio with a digital LCD display with ID3 tag readout displaying each song title. Also features a 2.1 channel audio amp design
- CONNECT TO EXTERNAL DEVICES: The rack mount home theater amp features USB flash and SD memory card readers, as well as a 3.5mm aux input jack and multi source RCA audio input connectors
- RELIABLE & DURABLE: The home theater receiver is made of heavy duty metal and aluminum alloy panel to protect your gear for years to come. The package includes sturdy removable rack mount brackets for trustworthy and easy installation
- WHATS IN THE BOX: The audio receiver rack mount comes with everything you need to get started. This exclusive bundle from Pyle features our top of the line amplifier receiver, wireless remote control, detachable hardware rack mounts and FM antenna
Logitech Z906 51 Surround Home Theater System
Logitech is a heavyweight name in the surround sound systems industry, and their Z906 system is our best choice. Its THX-certified speaker system is ready to turn any of your rooms into the coolest home cinema on the block. Expect 5.1 channels of explosive, detailed sound thatll allow you to hear every rumble, footstep, or tire squeal. Theyll surely deliver that cinematic sound experience all Netflix lovers long for.
Whether its acoustics for your movie, music, or games, the dynamic center and satellite channel speakers and 165-watt subwoofer are ready to deliver crystal-clear trebles, rich mid-range tone, and a badass, deep bass. Then, the DTS encoding steps in and accurately recreates the final surround so that you can hear every detail in your DVD, Blu-ray, or live streamed soundtrack.
Obviously, youll have the flexibility to set up your Dolby Digital system the way you want. The main channel accepts up to six audio sources be it your smart TV, gaming console or computer, music player, and more. As for the satellite speakers, just place them wherever you want, on shelves around your entertainment room, or wall-mounted. Offering a quite different experience than your traditional two-channel stereo, the Z906 can definitely turn your movies, games, or music into an immersive sound experience.
Read Also: What Is The Best Bluetooth Phone Headset
Types Of Wireless Surround Sound Systems
There are two types of wireless surround sound systems Bluetooth and Wi-Fi . Wi-Fi connection is, in general, more reliable and more expensive.
Wi-Fi systems usually dont feature Bluetooth so you cant use them to stream music via Bluetooth from Bluetooth-enabled devices but most of them have their own apps and you can access some of the supported online streaming services through the app and stream the music that way . Wi-Fi systems also offer much greater range. So, if your home theater is in a large room, you will be better with a Wi-Fi surround sound. In terms of sound quality, Wi-Fi is definitely better than Bluetooth.
Bluetooth audio has to be compressed prior to transmission which means that you are not getting Hi-Fi audio. Wi-Fi allows transmission without compression so you can expect much better sound quality. Bluetooth systems are usually easier to install than Wi-Fi systems and thats probably their only advantage .
Still Not Sure We Got This
Even with our Home Theater Systems Buying Guide and our best picks above, maybe youre not sure what to get, or what to do next. No surprise there, home theaters come in many, many variations and shopping for the right one for you, your house, and your budget can be a bit intimidating. Which is why we invite you to anytime.
We can help you hone your choices, open your eyes to possibilities you may not have considered, and save you money in the process just like weve done for thousands of customers over our 40 years in the business. Well need your room dimensions, a general idea of your room layout, how much you can spend even what kinds of movies, shows, and music you like best. Our one and only goal: helping you get it right. Our one and only motive: doing such a great job, you tell your friends, neighbors about us.
Recommended Reading: Charge 4 Portable Bluetooth Speaker
Best Speakers Of 2021
Whether you’re looking for a wireless Bluetooth speaker, a soundbar or loudspeakers for your home theater, these are the best products for the money.
Whether you’re in the market for bookshelf speakers, computer speakers, outdoor speakers, a small Bluetooth speaker, smart speakers with or a full sound system, you’ll want to make sure you get the best performance for the money. Our picks for the best speakers should help you take your home theater or desktop system to the next level.
We’ve highlighted speakers that cost between $50 and around $1,000, including budget TV upgrades such as the Vizio V21. While most of the included systems are powered, you’ll also find passive loudspeakers, such as the Elac Debut 2.0 B6.2, that just need to be paired with a great AV receiver.
Each product highlighted has great sound and can be considered the best speaker in its particular category. We’ll update this list periodically as we review new products.
The Wisa Standard: A True Wireless Solution
Is home Wi-Fi the best we can do for a wireless home theater solution? Not at all.
Recognizing the need for a more consistent Wi-Fi audio technology, audio technology companies have been creating their own wireless networks for a while. The problem has always been their limited scope as they tended to be self-contained proprietary systems which only connect with a specific range of products.
From this starting point, the Wireless Speaker and Audio Association was set up in California. WiSA now comprises around 60 member brands working together to promote wireless audio interoperability. These include consumer electronics, audio and manufacturing brands such as Denon, Harman, LG, Onkyo, Pioneer, Xbox, Bang & Olufsen, TCL, TEAC and THX.
The movement has gathered momentum and there are now a wide range of compatible audio-visual products that carry the WiSA stamp of approval.
WiSA-enabled and WiSA-ready products are designed to be simple to set up and use. They are plug and play and immediately recognize and adjust to each other once plugged into the mains no more time-consuming calibration.
WiSA-ready home theater products provide a reliable, high quality authentic wireless experience, including surround sound using up to eight audio channels. They are capable of delivering uncompressed 24-bit/48kHz or 24-bit/96kHz hi-res audio depending on the product.
You May Like: All In One Bluetooth Speaker
Rockville Rhb70 Home Theater Compact Powered Speaker System W Bluetooth Or Usb Or Fm
- Rockville RHB70 Compact all in one home theater speaker with 4 subwoofer and 3 speakers built in.
- Built in high powered amplifier with incredible sound quality. 2.1 channel design with 3 speakers for highs and a 4 subwoofer for mids and lows.
- Built in Bluetooth to stream music from any phone, tablet, or other Bluetooth device. Uses top quality Bluetooth chip with enhanced data rate and 35 foot range.
- Built in USB input to play back songs stored on a thumb drive . Built in SD memory card slot allows playback of audio stored on a memory card .
- RCA Aux input allows easy connection of a laptop, computer, TV, phone, tablet, or any other audio device.
- LED display to view Volume, Track details, FM channels and other details. Convenient digital controls on front panel.
- Remote control with direct track selection. Fully wooden enclosure for pure sound. Cherry wood enclosure finish.
- Frequency response: 40Hz 20 KHz. Channel Separation: 50dB . Output Power: 25 Watts RMS, 50 Watts program power, 100 watts peak power.
- Input Voltage required 110V AC. Unit dimensions : 4.73 W x 9.65 H x 10.64 D. Unit Weight: 5.43 LBS.
- Shipping dimensions in inches :6.62 W x 12.41 H x 11.62 D. Shipping Weight: 6.31 LBS
The Sonos Option For Wireless Surround Speakers
One option for wireless surround speakers that is a little more practical, is the solution offered by Sonos with its Playbar, Playbase, or Beam Systems. These products provide built-in amplification and speakers for the left, center, and right channels which are housed in a soundbar or sound base.
In addition, Sonos offers an option that allows users to add an optional Wireless Subwoofer, as well as having the ability to expand into a full 5.1 channel surround sound system by syncing up with two, independently amplified, Sonos Play:1, PLAY:3, or Sonos One wireless speakers. These speakers can do double duty as wireless surround speakers for the Playbar, Playbase, or Beam or service as independent wireless speakers for music streaming.
You May Like: Bluetooth Speaker For Bike Handlebars
Do Expensive Cables Make A Difference
Maybe. We don’t know. Please dont kill us.
No topic in audio is more fraught than this – and frankly, were not sure were ready to come down on one side or the other. Sorry.
The factors that could make a difference with expensive cables largely come down to things like their complex resistance and electromagnetic shielding, and the result is likely to be subtle to invisible. We simply havent done enough A/B testing to call it for sure.
Our take: if youre spending a lot of money on your system, then theres nothing wrong with spending a few extra bucks on cables. If you just want a set of basic speakers, or youre on a budget, standard 16-gauge speaker wire will be just fine.
The Best Wireless And Bluetooth Speaker Deals This Week*
*Deals are selected by our partner, TechBargains
Most new speakers available feature some kind of wireless support, whether they’re clip-on bike speakers or big soundbars. With some exceptions, any speaker you pick up at an electronics store will be able to stream audio either over Bluetooth or Wi-Fi. Your speaker might even be able to handle both wireless methods. Check if your Wi-Fi speaker has a Bluetooth mode for using it on the go.
Acoustic Audio Aa5102 Bluetooth Powered 51 Speaker System Home Theater Surround Black
- Acoustic Audio 5102 Bluetooth powered 5.1 multimedia home theater speaker system, 800 watts system power, 40Hz-20 kHz frequency response, built in Bluetooth receiver, 5 discrete independent channel inputs and outputs, integrated audio amplifier
- Enhanced bass boost design, front panel controls, illuminated display, bass, treble and main volume controls, stereo auxiliary input, pro surround function, USB/SD card reader, plug and play connections, computerized enclosure design, magnetically shielded speakers
- Subwoofer speaker is 5.5 x 10.75 x 11, ported for fuller bass, 5 full range satellite speakers are 3.5 x 3.25 x 5.25 each, satellite speakers are mountable with included hardware, 2 fronts and center satellite speakers have a 6 single RCA cable, 2 rear speakers have 12 single RCA cables
- 3.5mm to RCA wire included, 3 RCA to RCA jack cables included, remote control and full instructions included, 110V required power supply, designed and engineered in the USA
- Use for home entertainment system, laptop or PC, DVD player, gaming, MP3 player, cell phone, tablet or any other device with a 3.5mm headphone output or RCA audio output. Search AA5102D for this model with Smart TV Digital Optical Input.
How To Buy Mitashi Home Theatre System Online From Bajaj Finserv Emi Store
The process of shopping for a Mitashi home theatre system on the EMI Store of Bajaj Finserv is quite simple. Once youve selected the Mitashi home theatre model that best fits your requirement, add it to your cart and proceed to checkout. Upon arriving at the checkout window, you need to select your preferred payment method. At this stage, remember to opt for the No Cost EMI offer if you want to opt for a deferred payment plan with no extra charges. Once youve finished using your Bajaj Finserv EMI Network Card to iron out all the details of your purchase, youre all set! You may also avail of the same exciting offers on Mitashi home theatres on the Bajaj Finserv partner stores. Shop at any of the 1.2 lakh+ partner stores and purchase your preferred products on No Cost EMI using the EMI Network Card.
Don’t Miss: How To Make My Pc Bluetooth Capable