Enable Or Restart Bluetooth On Your Computer
You may not realize that after installing the correct drivers, Bluetooth itself may still be disabled on your computer. If Bluetooth is already enabled on your device, follow the same steps to restart it in order to get it to work properly.
Top Features Of Bluetooth Driver Installer For Windows Pc
Bluetooth Driver Installer is one of the most popular Drivers and Mobile Phones alongside Screen Rec, Smart Switch, and Bluetooth. This app has its advantages compared to other Drivers and Mobile Phones applications. Bluetooth Driver Installer is lightweight and easy to use, simple for beginners and powerful for professionals. Bluetooth Driver Installer application is free to download and offers easy-to-install, easy-to-use, secure, and reliable Drivers and Mobile Phones applications.
This applications primary functions are comprehensive and go beyond the features offered by others that can be considered as its rivals.
- Bluetooth Driver Installer for PC fast, reliable, and robust by bluetoothinstaller.
- Bluetooth Driver Installer Free & Safe Download.
- Bluetooth Driver Installer latest version for the best experience.
- It works/compatible with almost all Windows versions, including Windows XP64 / Vista64 / Windows 7 64 / Windows 8 64 / Windows 10 64.
- Free of Cost!
A Bluetooth Adapter For Your Pc Is The Easiest Way
- Emporia State University
Bluetooth is used by lots of devices, such as headphones and keyboards. Many computers have it as well, but if yours doesn’t, you can add it through a Bluetooth dongle/adapter. Fortunately, setup is pretty straightforward.
This guide is relevant for computers running Windows 11, 10, 8, and 7.
Recommended Reading: Xbox One Bluetooth Headset Adapter
How To Fix Bluetooth Driver In Windows 10
Are you currently dealing with a Bluetooth driver issue? We’re here to help you resolve it.
The most common issues with wireless connections include problems such as Bluetooth not working at all, inability to connect Bluetooth headphones to PC, or Bluetooth not detecting devices on Windows 10. We understand that these issues are frustrating, and were here to help you resolve them in a timely manner.
Below are several methods to help you troubleshoot problems related to your Bluetooth drivers. These methods are safe to perform and easy to follow, so let’s get right into it.
Why Use Bluetooth Driver Installer
Bluetooth has become an integral part of our daily lives, to the point where wireless devices are now almost expected. Laptops, smartphones, keyboards, mice – there are dozens if not hundreds of Bluetooth-compatible peripherals that you can use with your computing device. However, trouble may arise when the drivers for these devices need repairing or updating. Manually installing additional drivers can be extremely risky, as one wrong click could delete the entire Bluetooth driver on your system.
This is where the benefits of Bluetooth Driver Installer come in. This software takes care of all the repairs needed for any Bluetooth driver within seconds, making it easy to fix connectivity issues or driver updates with ease. You can use it to update Bluetooth drivers, remove Bluetooth error codes and more. The program is a simple fix for drivers that have been corrupted or gone missing. The Bluetooth Driver Installer can automatically download and update all needed drivers with just a few clicks.
Overall, this program makes it much easier to work through Bluetooth issues as programs like HP Support Assistant and Dell Wireless Driver Utility do not offer this ease of use. However, it’s important to note that Bluetooth Driver Installer is not an automatic updater. If you are looking for a program to automatically update your drivers without any clicking, Bluetooth Driver Installer can’t do that for you.
Also Check: Tiny In Ear Bluetooth Headphones
How To Connect Bluetooth Earphones/ Speakers To Windows 10
In order to connect Bluetooth earphones, speakers, and other wireless audio devices to Windows 10 laptop/ PC, make sure the audio device is on and discoverable.
- After this, head to your PCs Settings
- Choose on Devices > Bluetooth & other devices on the left pane > and turn on Bluetooth
- Select Add Bluetooth or other devices. Choose the device and follow additional instructions if they appear, then select Done. If the device is not showing, turn it off, wait a few seconds, then turn the Bluetooth device back on.
- The Bluetooth audio device will be saved and paired with your Windows 10 PC/ laptop
- Your Bluetooth device and PC will usually automatically connect anytime the two devices are in the range of each other with Bluetooth turned on.
- In case, it doesnt connect. Go to Bluetooth & other devices. Under the Bluetooth or other devices option, youll see a list of devices that were once paired with the laptop/ PC. Click on the Bluetooth device you wish to connect, and itll pair automatically.
What To Do If Bluetooth On Windows 10 Is Not Working
There could be many reasons why Bluetooth on Windows 10 is not working. Weve listed some of them below along with their fix. Check them out:
- Bluetooth is not on Could happen to the best of best. Its important that the Bluetooth of your Windows 10 laptop, as well as the device you wish to connect, is on. Also, make sure that the Bluetooth of the device youre connecting to is discoverable.
- Not in the range If youre trying to connect to a Windows 10 laptop/ PC to a Bluetooth scanner or printer across the hall, chances are it may not happen. The Bluetooth device has to be in close proximity. Additionally, there should be no interference of USB 3.0 devices. Unshielded USB devices can sometimes interfere with Bluetooth connections.
- Airplane mode Bluetooth on Windows 10 may not work with Airplane mode. Disable it, and then try connecting the device with the laptop. Heres how to disable Airplane mode on Windows 10, go to the Action centre and click on Airplane mode.
- Reconnect Facing issues connecting to a device that youve already paired before, follow the steps to fix it. Go to Bluetooth & other devices and select the device youre trying to connect. Then, choose Remove device. After the device is removed, add it by selecting the Add Bluetooth & other device option.
- Drivers issue If still, your Bluetooth device fails to connect to a Windows 10 laptop, there might be problems with the drivers. This will not allow you to turn on the Bluetooth of the laptop.
Also Check: Bluetooth Headphone Adapter 3.5 Mm
Using The Control Panel
- Windows Search may be accessed by pressing the Win + S key combination. In the search input box, type control panel and press Enter.
- Select Network and Internet. Then, Network and Sharing Center in the following box. Then, on the left panel.
- Bluetooth Network Connection should be visible here. Youll need to install a Bluetooth adapter if you dont.
If your Bluetooth adapter isnt working correctly, well teach you how to replace it. If your computer doesnt have Bluetooth, follow the steps below to install it.
Check Your System Information
Before downloading a Bluetooth driver, you need to get some information about your system and note down important details. This will ensure that you download the correct Bluetooth drivers compatible with your setup and Bluetooth devices. If you download the incorrect drivers, you may run into wireless connection issues.
Read Also: Sony High Power Audio System With Bluetooth
Uninstall Or Reinstall The Bluetooth Driver In Windows 10
Complete the directions given below to uninstall or reinstall the Bluetooth driver in Windows 10.
NOTE: Before uninstalling or reinstalling the Bluetooth driver, we recommend you try restoring the Bluetooth driver to the previous version check if it addresses the issue.
Step 1: Open the Device Manager. To do that, right-click on the Start button on the taskbar and then click on the Device Manager option.
Step 2: In the Device Manager, expand the Bluetooth category tree to see the Bluetooth adapters entry.
Step 3:Right-click on the Bluetooth adapters entry and then click the Uninstall device option. This will open Uninstall device dialog.
Step 4: Check the Delete the driver software for this device option and then click on the Uninstall button.
Step 5: The Bluetooth driver will now be uninstalled from your device. We recommend you reboot your PC once after uninstalling the driver.
Step 6: To reinstall the Bluetooth driver, simply navigate to Windows 10 Settings app> Update & Security> Windows Update page and then click the Check for updates button. Windows 10 will automatically download and install the Bluetooth driver. If it does not automatically install the required Bluetooth driver, please manually download it from your PC manufacturers website and run the setup file to install it.
How Do I Turn On Bluetooth On My Dell Laptop Windows 10
Don’t Miss: How To Connect Proform Bluetooth
How To Install A Bluetooth Adapter For Your Pc
With your old Bluetooth adapter disabled, you can now proceed with the installation of your new one. The first step is to plug the new Bluetooth USB adapter into your USB port. Or, if its a PCI-E card, slot it into your motherboard. Windows should automatically detect it and install the relevant drivers.You can then follow the steps below to enable Bluetooth globally.
In the sidebar, click Bluetooth & other devices, then toggle Bluetooth to On in the main pane.
Pairing Bluetooth Devices On Windows 10
Now that you are all set to enjoy the seamless connectivity, its time to pair and connect with the Bluetooth devices. Before you start the pairing process, ensure that Bluetooth is enabled on the device and has been set to Pairing mode.
To pair a device, press WINDOWS + I to launch the system Settings, and click on the Devices option.
The Bluetooth & other devices tab will launch in the Devices settings. Ensure the Bluetooth toggle is in the On position and then click on the Add Bluetooth or other devices option at the top.
You will now be presented with three cartegories, select the relevant one to proceed.
The available devices will now be listed on the screen. Select the one that you want to connect with and wait for the pairing process to complete. In some devices, a mere click will complete the pairing process, while in others, the process is slightly lengthier.
For some devices, you will need a Pairing Code/Pin to complete the pairing process. The pin will be displayed on both the device and the computer, verify that its the same, and then click on Connect at the bottom.
You have now paired and connected the device to the computer. Pairing is a one-time process and only has to be done initially. You can easily connect to the device the next time onwards. Similarly, connect the other devices as well.
Read Also: Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker With Aux Input
Bluetooth Not Working On Windows 10 Heres The Fix
- When the Bluetooth is not working in Windows 10, you won’t be able to connect your wireless peripherals.
- If that happens only for a particular device, you might want to reinstall it and pair it again.
- Updating your Bluetooth driver might do some magic and you can also do it automatically.
- Is the wireless service working? Check that out and make sure it’s on.
To fix various PC problems, we recommend Restoro PC Repair Tool:
- Restoro has been downloaded by 0 readers this month.
Windows 10 could bring a lot of troubles to its users. One of these troubles is, as reported, the problem with Bluetooth devices.
Apparently, Windows 10 seems to not recognize certain Bluetooth accessories. Is this your issue as well?
Therefore, do not hesitate to take a closer look at the troubleshooting tips below.
Bluetooth Driver Installer Faq
Q: What is Bluetooth Driver Installer for PC?A: For more information about this app, please go to the developer link on the above of this page.
Q: Is this Bluetooth Driver Installer will typically run on any Windows?A: Yes! The Bluetooth Driver Installer for PC will typically work on most recent Windows operating systems 64-bit and 32-bit.
Q: Is Bluetooth Driver Installer free? If not, how much does it price to download this app?A: Absolutely no cost! You can download this app from official websites for free by this websiteany extra details about the license you can found on the owners websites.
Q: Whats the difference between 64-bit and 32-bit versions of Bluetooth Driver Installer?A: The Bluetooth Driver Installer 64-bit version was specially designed for 64-bit Windows Operating Systems and performed much better on those. The Bluetooth Driver Installer 32-bit version was initially intended for 32-bit Windows Operating Systems, but it can also run on 64-bit Windows Operating Systems.
Q: How do I access the free Bluetooth Driver Installer download for Windows PC?A: It is easy! Just click the free Bluetooth Driver Installer download button in the above of this page. Clicking the download button will start the installer to download Bluetooth Driver Installer free for a PC/laptop.
Also Check: Motorola Two Way Radio Bluetooth Adapter
Install The Bluetooth Driver
To install the Bluetooth driver, simply open the file you downloaded in the previous step and follow any on-screen instructions. This process is different for each manufacturer, which means we can’t provide an accurate step-by-step guide.
Note that you might require access to a local administrator account to be able to install the driver on your device. This is a security measure in Windows 10 to ensure no incorrect or infected drivers are installed on the computer.
After the installation is complete, you may need to restart your device then check if you can connect and use Bluetooth & wireless devices on your Windows 10 computer.
Run The System File Checker To Repair System Files
The System File Checker is a troubleshooting tool available in Windows 10 by default. Its able to automatically detect corrupted system files, and repair them to working order. You can use the SFC scan to potentially fix any problems with your Bluetooth driver software.
Heres how to run it.
You May Like: Harman Kardon Portable Bluetooth Speaker
How To Determine Whether You Require A Bluetooth Adapter
The Bluetooth adapter is incorporated into the motherboard of most laptops, allowing you to connect wirelessly to your devices. On the other hand, desktop computers may not have a built-in Bluetooth device and require USB dongles.
To begin, check to see if your computer has Bluetooth capabilities. The steps below will show you how to check if your computer requires a Bluetooth adapter using three different approaches.
What To Do If You Cant Turn Bluetooth On In Windows 10
Here are the top three ways to fix Bluetooth issues in Windows 10. Just work your way down the list until you find the one that works for you.
first timecheck if your computer has Bluetooth
Heres how you can check if your computer support Bluetooth:
a) If you do find one or more Bluetooth adapters in Device Manager, your Windows 10 computer supports Bluetooth then. Move on to the solutions to continue solve your problem.
b) If you cant find any Bluetooth adapter in Device Manager, your Windows 10 computer doesnt support Bluetooth then. But dont worry, a Bluetooth receiver can easily solve the problem for you.
Fix 1: Update the Bluetooth driver on your computer
Bluetooth needs the supporting hardware and software to work. When youre sure your computer supports Bluetooth,but its still not working, the first thing you should do is update your Bluetooth driver.
Therere two ways you can update your Bluetooth driver: manually and automatically.
To manually update the driver, head to your computer manufacturers website and search for the most recent correct Bluetooth driver. Make sure the choose the right driver for your version of Windows .
Read Also: Car Radio With Phone Bluetooth